By signing our Agreement, you warrant that the following conditions, where applicable, have been met:
Sub-letting – if you are a tenant or leaseholder yourself:
- the intended Tenancy is permitted by the terms of your lease;
- the intended Tenancy is for a period not exceeding that of your lease less one day;
- your landlord’s written permission is obtained for the sub-letting.
Mortgages – where the Property is the subject of a mortgage or other legal charge:
- the mortgagee or proprietor of the legal charge has given its consent to the Tenancy.
- you have adequate buildings and (if necessary) contents insurance for the purposes of the Tenancy.
Fire Regulations/Health & Safety:
- furnishings, heating and all other installations and equipment conform to all relevant statutory requirements and codes of conduct.
Fittings & Equipment:
- all equipment provided with the Property is in good working order prior to the commencement of the Tenancy.