- Beautiful three bedroom semi-detached house
- Bright and spacious living room with bay window
- Fitted kitchen with ample storage
- Modern three piece bathroom
- Well maintained private garden
- Potential for rear and loft extension (STPP)
- Garage own drive for 2-3 vehicles
Checkmate Estate Agents are pleased to have been instructed as sole agents to sell this semi-detached family home situated on this secluded and much sought-after road. The property comes to the market with three bedrooms, two receptions, kitchen, garage via own drive, large north facing rear garden, two double bedrooms and one single bedroom, bathroom with separate wc, double glazed bay windows, gas central heating and off-street parking. The property does require some TLC but this has been reflected in the price.
The property is ideally located for local schools including St Georges primary school and has excellent public transport links to Harrow, Sudbury, Ealing, The City and Wembley with Wembley benefiting from Wembley Stadium, Wembley Arena and the London designer outlet with its many shops, bars, restaurants and cinema. The property also has excellent links to the Harrow Road, A406, A1, M1, M40 and M25. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.