Your key to West London living….
…plan your move with Checkmate Estates
Greenford Quay is an exciting new waterfront neighbourhood in West London. Enjoy the flexibility of renting a stunning new apartment – with the convenience of being just 30 minutes from central London by tube.
Situated in Greenford in Ealing, Greenford Quay is beside the Grand Union Canal with beautiful Horsenden Hill on the doorstep.
- Price from £2,020 per month rent
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom brand new apartment
- Fully furnished apartment located in the vibrant neighbourhood of Ealing
- The largest purpose-designed for renters’ development in the UK, directly managed by Greystar
- 24/7 onsite maintenance and management
- Pet-friendly development with direct access to 100 hectares of historic woodland
- Private gym, rooftop terraces, therapy rooms, cinema rooms and resident lounge
- Waterfront living with access to diverse range of café and shops within the development
- Parking available by separate negotiation
- Commute to Zone 1 in under 20 minutes on the Central Line
The Lobby offers a 24/7 concierge service, with an on-site team available to collect post and parcels, organise deliveries and assist with any residential requirements (repairs, waste management and more).
Car parking, Cycle store and Cycle Workshop are available, together with a Dog Wash room to groom your pet after a long walk down the canal.
The 14th Floor boosts the perfect combination of on-site amenities, including a 24/7 gym, a cinema, a play room for families, a games room and bar area, a dining room and a roof terrace overlooking west London.
Call us today to book a viewing!